During this challenging time, we are cautiously opening up Casa Luna and want to continue to provide the best Yelapa experience for you. We are taking extensive precautions in our hosting practices to mitigate the risk of virus transmission; this includes a number of revised policies for guests when coming to the Casa during this time:
We have been cleared by the Mexican state of Jalisco to open our guest house, but as we open up Casa Luna, we would like to reassure our guests of the policy that we at Casas Santa Cruz are putting in place to maintain your health and safety and that of our workers and our community.
- Guests are asked not to come to Yelapa if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have had close contact with someone recently diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Guests should come wearing their own masks and we ask that you wear them when going into the village. Please maintain a safe distance between yourself and other folks in town.
- We will try and keep at least 4 hours between when guests leave and the next guests arrive.
- The casa will be cleaned thoroughly before guests arrive. This includes surfaces, appliances, sheets, towels and mattresses.
- The person greeting you will be wearing a mask.
- We also advise frequent handwashing and/or use of antibacterial hand gel.
Please treat Yelapa with respect and consideration. We are a small community and we want to make sure guests and residents are kept healthy and safe.